in Issues/Bugs by lundahl (500 points)

I want to show Tags along with articles. I can not find a menu to change properties for Tags. I took a chance on Label Info. If it's there, it does not work because there does not seem to be any difference when I change colors, size and other properties there.

1 Answer

by emma-johnson (2.4k points)

Hey,

Thanks for lettings us know about the situation. We'd love to help you with this.

We've generated this case at our end and forward it to the development team. We'll very soon provide you an updated build for the same. 

For the time being, we have created a custom CSS solution for you. 

Custom CSS:

#ttr_content #ttr_content_margin .ttr_article ul.tags
{
text-align: left;
text-indent: unset;
margin-left: unset;
}

#ttr_content #ttr_content_margin .ttr_article ul.tags li a.label.label-info
{
color: Gray;
font-size: 26px;
padding: 11px 16px;
font-weight: bold;
font-family: "Amaranth","Arial";
font-style: normal;
}

Paste this CSS under: Go to Joomla backend -> Extensions-> templates -> click on activated template name -> template options -> style options -> custom css.

Also, please change the CSS prefix from the above code accordingly. You can find the CSS prefix in TemplateToaster under: General tab-> Website preferences-> CSS prefix.

You can change it according to your theme. CSS prefix in above code is "ttr_", replace it with yours. We've attached a screenshot for your reference.

Please check the screenshots below:

by phillips-guy (360 points)
Has this been fixed so Joomla tags can be styled?
Is there a way to not show tags on the Home page in article intros (before the read more) but to show them when the link to the full article is displayed? I can't find it in Joomla so I think TT must be putting the tags ont he front page.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us