in Issues/Bugs by fdonna (660 points)
edited by fdonna
Hi,
I've just noticed that, exporting a TT project as Joomla template, there is some CSS code in template.css which I guess is for Magento. This code breaks my <ul><li> lists if there's a floating image beside:

.form-list li:after, .add-to-cart:after, .clearer:after, .product-options-bottom:after, .buttons-set:after, .col2-set:after, .checkout-multishipping-addresses #ttr_content .page-title:after, .ttr_block .actions:after, .cart-collaterals:after, .pager:after, .sorter:after, .ttr_block li.item:after, .list li:after, .grid li:after, .product-tabs:after, .advanced-search:after, .col-main:after {
    clear: both;
    overflow: hidden;
    display: block;
    content: '.';
    height: 0;
}

I've had to override it with  clear: inherit;

Also, there are lots of references to non-existing images that generate 404 errors. For example:

background:url(../images/btn_remove.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;

background:url(../images/btn_trash.png) no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;

background:url(../images/btn_edit.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;

background:url(../images/slider_bg.gif) repeat-x scroll 50% 50% transparent;

background:url(../images/magnifier_handle.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;

background:url(../images/bkg_divider1.gif) repeat-x scroll 0 0 transparent;

background:url(../images/bkg_rating.gif) repeat-x scroll 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);

background:url(../images/bkg_rating.gif) repeat-x scroll 0 100% rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);

background:url(../images/bkg_pipe3.gif) no-repeat scroll 100% 4px transparent;

background:url(../images/i_print.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 2px transparent;

Why there are Magento CSSs in Joomla exports?
Would your development team be so kind to pay attention to produce more CLEAN code, please?

I liked TT very much but, because now it is supporting too many CMSes, it is starting to become a mess.
Wouldn't be better to concentrate on Joomla and WordPress, that are the most used ones? Maybe you'd loose some customers but, at least, you'd preserve the other ones giving them a good product, before they abandon TT just like I abandoned Artisteer and Themler when they started to "spread" their efforts on too many things, making them worse.

Thank you very much
Kind regards

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

We have forwarded the issue to our development team, they will check for the cases and provide an appropriate solution.

Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us