Magento CSS in Joomla export

asked Dec 30, 2018 in Issues/Bugs by fdonna (660 points)
edited Dec 31, 2018 by fdonna
Hi,
I've just noticed that, exporting a TT project as Joomla template, there is some CSS code in template.css which I guess is for Magento. This code breaks my <ul><li> lists if there's a floating image beside:

.form-list li:after, .add-to-cart:after, .clearer:after, .product-options-bottom:after, .buttons-set:after, .col2-set:after, .checkout-multishipping-addresses #ttr_content .page-title:after, .ttr_block .actions:after, .cart-collaterals:after, .pager:after, .sorter:after, .ttr_block li.item:after, .list li:after, .grid li:after, .product-tabs:after, .advanced-search:after, .col-main:after {
    clear: both;
    overflow: hidden;
    display: block;
    content: '.';
    height: 0;
}

I've had to override it with  clear: inherit;

Also, there are lots of references to non-existing images that generate 404 errors. For example:

background:url(../images/btn_remove.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;

background:url(../images/btn_trash.png) no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;

background:url(../images/btn_edit.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;

background:url(../images/slider_bg.gif) repeat-x scroll 50% 50% transparent;

background:url(../images/magnifier_handle.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;

background:url(../images/bkg_divider1.gif) repeat-x scroll 0 0 transparent;

background:url(../images/bkg_rating.gif) repeat-x scroll 0 0 rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);

background:url(../images/bkg_rating.gif) repeat-x scroll 0 100% rgba(0, 0, 0, 0);

background:url(../images/bkg_pipe3.gif) no-repeat scroll 100% 4px transparent;

background:url(../images/i_print.gif) no-repeat scroll 0 2px transparent;

Why there are Magento CSSs in Joomla exports?
Would your development team be so kind to pay attention to produce more CLEAN code, please?

I liked TT very much but, because now it is supporting too many CMSes, it is starting to become a mess.
Wouldn't be better to concentrate on Joomla and WordPress, that are the most used ones? Maybe you'd loose some customers but, at least, you'd preserve the other ones giving them a good product, before they abandon TT just like I abandoned Artisteer and Themler when they started to "spread" their efforts on too many things, making them worse.

Thank you very much
Kind regards

1 Answer

answered Jan 2 by lisa-west (30,900 points)

We have forwarded the issue to our development team, they will check for the cases and provide an appropriate solution.

Anyone interested in localization of TemplateToaster v7 in exchange of a Pro License Contact Us