in Wordpress Themes by magicalwonders (1.9k points)
I've just switched from TT6 to using TemplateToaster 7, and have the latest version - 7.0.0.15211

I notice on export of the theme that there is no longer an option to make it WooCommerce compatible. Is it automatically compatible?

The only tickbox showing is for "content". As I only want to add content via the Wordpress Admin, I guess I untick the content box?

Myles

1 Answer

by magicalwonders (1.9k points)
I can see the answer to my question now! I missed the big WooCommerce button on opening the program!

This does give rise to another question though! Using the WooCommerce button option, is it possible to open a ttr file created in Version 6, edit it, and then export, so it is WooCommerce compatible?
by lisa-west (35.1k points)
Yes, TemplateToaster v7 provide Woocommerce template design option separately now. Also, you can open and use v6 generated template in v7. Please make sure to have a backup copy of v6 generated template to use it further with v6 as once it has been saved in TemplateToaster version 7 can't be reopened in version 6.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us