in Wordpress Themes by allyson-c-edgar (160 points)
I am using Template Toaster to create WordPress templates. Now that my template is exported into WordPress I would like to edit the content of my WordPress page to have multiple columns. I can see in Template Toaster in the content section there can be multiple columns. It also looks like I can edit the template for these columns by going into Post Properties > Columns. I do not want to reinvent the wheel with the CSS if I do not have to, but I'm having trouble finding the CSS that describes using columns in the content of the page so that I can use it in my HTML when editing my WordPress page.

Any advice on how the CSS for using columns in the content/post is labeled would be appreciated.

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

TemplateToaster provide its custom editor for WordPress templates, you can edit html content number of columns from the custom TT editor from WordPress dashboard.

Go To WordPress Dashboard -> Pages -> Edit page you want to edit cells -> Select Custom editor -> Edit Content cells as per your requirement.

Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us