in Wordpress Themes by branko (440 points)

In Contact form, I need translate word "message" to "poruka" (Croatian). Aslo I need translate "Send Message" to "Pošalji poruku. how can I do that?
This is 10 months old question.
http://templatetoaster.com/forum/4087/contact-form-silly-trouble?show=4087#q4087

2 Answers

by lisa-west (35.1k points)
TemplateToaster provide Contact form Message field as default field, you can not modify its text. Send message button name can be  modified from the button type option of the Contact form dialog box.
To change the name of the Send message button please follow the steps given below:

Go To TemplateToaster ->  Double click on content to edit -> Contact form -> Double click on Contact form -> Contact form dialog box will open -> Button Type -> Set the name in Header field.
by branko (440 points)
You wrote:
"TemplateToaster provide Contact form Message field as default field, you can not modify its text. "
But why is enable to rename Name, Email and Subject? Only word Message is not possible to edit?
You wrote that your development team will fix this bug - more than one year ago!
by saypar (240 points)
I had the same problem with the value of "Send Message". It is impossible to change the text via contact form 7 plugin, language files or else. You have to delete the line:

jQuery(".wpcf7-submit").attr("value", "Send Message");

in /wp-content/themes/YOUR-THEME/js/customscripts.js Then you are able to change it in plugin.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us