in Wordpress Themes by yogajap (900 points)
Hi,

is there a way to show the pagination link of post pages just at the bottom of the page?

If I agree to "Display Pagination Link Of Post Pages", i have the links on the bottom and on top of the page.

Thank you!!

4 Answers

by sarah (15.2k points)
To show the pagination link of post pages just at the bottom of the page, please follow the given steps :

1) Enable the "Display Pagination Link Of Post Pages" from Wordpress admin -> Theme options -> General
2) Then, Go to index.php file after export and comment out the following line of code:
<?php templatetoaster_content_nav( 'nav-above' ); ?>
by yogajap (900 points)
1) Enable the "Display Pagination Link Of Post Pages" from Wordpress admin -> Theme options -> General
2) Then, Go to index.php file after export and comment out the following line of code:
<?php templatetoaster_content_nav( 'nav-above' ); ?>

Thank you for your reply.

I've tried what you suggested but it doesn't work (I've insert that line at the end of the index.php file).

What's wrong in what I've done?
by sarah (15.2k points)
Do not insert any line of code at the end of index.php file. Just find the given code

<?php templatetoaster_content_nav( 'nav-above' ); ?> in the index.php file and comment it like the given one

<?php // templatetoaster_content_nav( 'nav-above' ); ?>
by yogajap (900 points)
Do not insert any line of code at the end of index.php file. Just find the given code

<?php templatetoaster_content_nav( 'nav-above' ); ?> in the index.php file and comment it like the given one

<?php // templatetoaster_content_nav( 'nav-above' ); ?>

*COMMENT* ...non insert!!! :?

Thank you again... I have to buy new glasses! :ugeek:
by davidbowen (160 points)
Any chance that this could be made a theme option?
by mpw (200 points)
I would really appreciate this option as well. Perhaps with the ability to select alignment of the pagination block (centre,left or right) and/or add show title of next/previous posts (with control of character count) would be the other option I would like to see.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us