in Wordpress Themes by magicalwonders (1.9k points)
Hello folks,

I'm struggling with trying to adjust the style of sidebar links on two very similar designs.

I want the page links in sidebar to be the same style on both sites. White text links, that turn blue on hover and stay blue when visited and navigating away to another page.

The first site is a Wordpress theme.
It's almost there, but the links are not staying blue after each page has been visited. I can't find anywhere in TemplateToaster that controls visited links?

The second site is a similar design but are static html pages.
I have the same problem here as the links turn blue on the visited pages, but revert to white when navigating to another page!

Is there an easy fix to get the links to say blue after the pages have been visited? CSS is not my strong suite, and the style sheets in TT tend to be a bit complicated!

Hope someone can advise. :)

3 Answers

by james (5.3k points)
Hi,
The blue color showing is the Sidebar Menu Active Button color, so will show on active menu item. If you want the visited color on menu items than please use the following custom css it will help you resolve this problem.

.ttr_vmenu_items a:visited
{
color:#0000FF !important;
}

you can use it at TemplateToaster -> General -> CSS
by magicalwonders (1.9k points)
Hi James,

That works great, thank you. :D

It looks like the path TemplateToaster -> General -> CSS is for editing the final output generated by TT. Am I right in thinking that at the moment there is no way to make changes to visited links for menu navigation in the .ttr file?

It's not the end of the world to have to do it separately, but it's an extra step to be remembered when I need to edit the ttr files. :)
by james (5.3k points)
(1) Yes, TemplateToaster -> General -> CSS is to write custom css prior to the default one.
(2) You can set the Normal, Active and Hover color for menu items. But you can't set the visited link color for menu items.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us