in Wordpress Themes by lalehvahdat (160 points)
Hello,
my problem is when i resize the browser window, the width and height of every images and slideshows are not proportional. It seems that width resizes but height not. i used responsive option in TT but it works only when the window size is as mobile or tablet size. what should i do?

2 Answers

by george-jopling (220 points)
Hello lalehvahdat,
This may have something to do with the Stretch setting you selected when you inserted the image into the slideshow. The four options available to you
are listed below. As you see, if this is not set correctly your image may not resize as expected to different devices.
George

None:
The content will preserve its original size.
Fill:
The image is resized to fill the destination dimensions. The aspect ratio is not preserved.
Uniform:
The image is resized to fit in the destination dimensions while preserving its native aspect ratio.
Uniform to Fill:
The content is resized to fill the destination dimensions while preserving its native aspect ratio. If the aspect ratio of the destination rectangle differs from the source, the source content is clipped to fit in the destination dimensions.
by lalehvahdat (160 points)
Hello George,
but that's an option for background images. I need these for foreground images. :?: :|
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us