in General Discussion by ghicks (140 points)
The default size when starting is just "16" but no where does it state pt or pixel.  16pt and 16 pixel are two different sizes.

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

TemplateToaster gives two choices to set the layout of the page. These are –

Fixed Width Layout –

In this layout, the dimensions of the site is bound to a certain number of pixels (px). You can select element width in pixels. Header, Menu, Slideshow, Sidebar, and Footer are the elements whose width is bound to pixels.

Fluid Width Layout –

In this layout, the dimensions are calculated in percentage (%). If you choose fluid width layout of your template/website, you can select the width of Header, Menu, Slideshow, Sidebar, and Footer in percentage.

by ghicks (140 points)
I'm sorry but this answer has nothing to do with font sizes.
by student-donald (1.8k points)
Interesting, that answer is to a question I asked some time ago about breakpoints vs fluid design with TT.
Sometimes I wonder if the moderators use fake names and English is not their native language!

I could not find anything either about your question or in the user guide. Do some searches with:
"difference between points and pixels"

All I could find was that Bootstrap 5 uses pixels.

As usual, put a ticket in and you'll probably get an answer.
If you do, please do a new post so we all know the answer.

(Too bad half the time they ask you to put a ticket in and the rest of us never see the answer.)

Regards
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us