in Wordpress Themes by dubjohnston (220 points)
I have a footer with content. I want to edit that footer within wordpress. I can't seem to find where to do that? Please assist

1 Answer

by john-smith (1.9k points)

Hey,

Thanks for letting us know about the situation and we'd love to help you with this.

To Edit the footer from WordPress Follow the steps

Open WordPress->Appearance->Theme Option->Footer->Set accordingly

We are also sharing the screenshot for your reference. We hope this is helpful. Let us know if you have any more questions, comments.

by dubjohnston (220 points)
Hi. There is a section of the footer which I can't seem to edit. In Template Toaster it is called the Footer Cell. When I load content (ie, upload theme content) and choose Footer, it uploads the content within the Footer Cell onto my Wordpress set. But I cant seem to find where to edit it within Wordpress.

Can I update the Footer Cell content in Wordpress?
by john-smith (1.9k points)
Hey,

Thanks for letting us know about the situation and we'd love to help you with this.

You can edit the Footer Cell from widgets as Footer cells are default widgets positions. Follow the steps to edit the footer cell

Open WordPress->Appearance-> Widgets->Click on the Footer cell position->Edit your widget accordingly->Update

We hope this is helpful. Let us know if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us