in Wordpress Themes by billpaytharn10 (240 points)

I used a basic template from TT. I dragged a menu under another to make it a submenu. In TT it shows the menu as being aligned but when I preview in any browser the drop down menu is too far to the left.

I don't feel that I should have to do a whole lot of tweaking to get something as basic as this to work!

Please help!

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

TemplateToaster display the submenu items in browser according to the following flow:

1. For the submenu items in the half screen to the left side, we will open the submenu container to the right side so that the submenu items should be visible.

2. For the submenu items in the half screen to the right side, we will open the submenu container to the left side so that the submenu items should be visible.
That's why submenu items are displaying aligned to the right in browser preview. To align submenu items to left, please use the following custom CSS code: 
Go to TemplateToaster → general → editors → CSS → paste the CSS code provided below → save

.navbar-right li ul.child
{
right:auto !important;
}

Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us