in Wordpress Themes by imacsenglish (840 points)
Hi guys, I just have a quick question regarding commenting on posts. When I made a post on one of my posts suddenly One thought on “My Post Name" appears. Is there any way that I can change that to a different phrase? Thank you.

By the way, here is the site and page related to this post.

http://www.englishclique.com/real-conve ... #comment-7

-Ian

2 Answers

by lisa-west (35.1k points)
Hi,

You can change it by changing the code in comments.php file. Find the code given below in the file and make the required changes accordingly at given place.

<h2 id="comments-title">
<?php
printf( _n( 'One thought on &ldquo;%2$s&rdquo;', '%1$s thoughts on &ldquo;%2$s&rdquo;', get_comments_number(), CURRENT_THEME ),
number_format_i18n( get_comments_number() ), '<span>' . get_the_title() . '</span>' );
?>
</h2>
by imacsenglish (840 points)
Hi,

You can change it by changing the code in comments.php file. Find the code given below in the file and make the required changes accordingly at given place.

<h2 id="comments-title">
<?php
printf( _n( 'One thought on &ldquo;%2$s&rdquo;', '%1$s thoughts on &ldquo;%2$s&rdquo;', get_comments_number(), CURRENT_THEME ),
number_format_i18n( get_comments_number() ), '<span>' . get_the_title() . '</span>' );
?>
</h2>

You are awesome Lisa West. Thank you very much :)
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us