in Wordpress Themes by maskatar (520 points)
I want to add a thumbnail to each post, I have trouble finding a feature to add this functionality.

[ img ]

4 Answers

by lisa-west (35.1k points)
To add thumbnail to post, do the following:
WordPress Dashboard -> Posts -> Add new Post -> Add Media -> Select Attachment Display Settings -> Insert into post -> click on image and edit it -> Set Display settings accordingly.
by maskatar (520 points)
how to automatically thumbnails taken from the first image of each post
by simon (2.3k points)
To add thumbnail to post, do the following:
WordPress Dashboard -> Posts -> Add new Post -> Add Media -> Select Attachment Display Settings -> Insert into post -> click on image and edit it -> Set Display settings accordingly.

This does not create a thumbnail for the post Excerpt.

I think what is being asked is, why do the post Excerpt for TT not automatically create a thumbnail for post Excerpts, this is standard with any template.

And I for the life of me, cannot get a thumbnail to show with the post Excerpt without setting featured image, which then puts an ugly looking thumbnail above the post title on the post page...this is ridiculous!
by lisa-west (35.1k points)
For this, please use the latest build of TemplateToaster (Version: 5.0.0.7252). You can download it from http://templatetoaster.com/download
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us