in Joomla Templates by sa-paypal (240 points)

Hallo zusammen,

ich versuche gerade auf meiner mit TemplateToaster erstellten Joomla 3.x Webseite Schriften von Google einzubinden. Dank der DSGVO sollen die Schriften aber lokal auf dem Server liegen und nicht von Google geladen werden.

1. Ich habe mir die Schrift über (https://google-webfonts-helper.herokuapp.com/fonts/im-fell-english?subsets=latin) heruntergeladen und auf dem Server in einen Ordner 'fonts' entpackt der sich im root-verzeichnis befindet.

2. Dann habe ich eine custom.css in css Ordner des Templates erstellt und den Code den ich ebenfals über den obigen Link erhalten habe in die custom.css eingefügt.

3. Zum Schluss habe ich in der custom.css der Überschrift H1 die Schrift zugewiesen 

4. Alle Cache (Browser und Joomla) gelehrt

Es ändert sich nur nichts.

Heist die custom.css bei TemplateToaster anders?

Mache ich - höchst wahrscheinlich - einen Denkfehler?

Oder hat jemand eine einfachere Idee, wie man eine Schrift lokal einbinden kann?

Bin für jeden Vorschlag dankbar.

Und auf jeden Fall möchte ich mich schon einmal für eure Zeit die ihr geopfert habt dies hier zu lesen bedanken.

Handyman

Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator

Hello, everybody,

I'm trying to integrate fonts from Google on my Joomla 3.x website created with TemplateToaster. Thanks to the DSGVO the fonts should be stored locally on the server and not loaded by Google.

1. i downloaded the fonts via (https://google-webfonts-helper.herokuapp.com/fonts/im-fell-english?subsets=latin) and unpacked them on the server into a folder 'fonts' which is located in the root directory.

Then I created a custom.css in the css folder of the template and inserted the code I got from the link above into the custom.css.

3. finally i assigned the font in custom.css to the heading H1 

4. all cache (browser and Joomla) taught

It just doesn't change anything.

Is the custom.css for TemplateToaster different?

Do I - most likely - make a thinking error?

Or does someone have a simpler idea how to embed a font locally?

I am thankful for every suggestion.

And in any case I would like to thank you for the time you sacrificed.

Handyman

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)
TemplateToaster provides its own option to apply google font to any of heading/paragraph/text. To apply google font on Heading "H1" in TemplateToaster follow the steps provided below:

Go to TemplateToaster -> Element tab -> headings -> h1 -> more -> select google font name from the provided list of google font or you may enter your font name also in the box provided.
by michaelkrauth (220 points)
Hi, I think, the attempt is NOT to use the fonts from Google servers but the local font files on the server.

Is there a way to force local fonts and disable the font download from Google?
Website Typography says: Font Priority is Google Font > Custom Font > System Font.
Can this be changed?

Thanks,
Michael
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us