in Wordpress Themes by fullbitllc (280 points)
Greetings,

Just bought this and so far impressed, confused from some learning curve (artisteer) but excited!

SO - Here's the goal, two page templates nearly identical however one has a far larger header and two widgets inside the header.

Status - I've gotten MOST of the details down (I think) to get this on track but ran into something I can not understand / find on google.... I've made widgets in the header. I've made two page templates (using the 'Page Templates' in the bottom left) - both of those look good but....

Problem - In the upper left, is Home, About, Contact - those pages are where I can use the Widget Areas (in order to add a widget to the header of the second template that was made). How do I 'apply' the secondary template to one of those pages so that I can edit the header widgets? ----OR--- How do I edit the Widget Areas on a page template (in the bottom left)?

I hope this makes sense, new to this app by about two days and loving it, but this has me scratching my head.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us