in Joomla Templates by fdonna (660 points)
Hi,

I've found the "Hamburger" checkbox option in Desktop and Mobile views but I cannot see it in Tablet view.

I'd like to set them separately so that Desktops can have a standard menu while Tablets and Smartphones show the Hamburger.

This is urgent so, it this function is not available yet, please, post a workaround.

Thank you

Kind regards

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

The separate option for Hamburger in Desktop and tablet view is not possible in the current TemplateToaster version. We will forward your requirement to our development team if found feasible we will provide this feature in a future version of TemplateToaster.

by fdonna (660 points)
Please, provide me a php/css workaround as soon as possible because a customer of mine is requiring it.
Thank you very much.
Regards
by r-hafellner (120 points)
Hello! Do you get a answer? Because I have the same Problem and I will need the php/css workaround too please.
Thank you =)
by lisa-west (35.1k points)
Please open a support ticket at https://templatetoaster.com/support and provide your ttr file so that we can provide you a workaround accordingly.
by fdonna (660 points)
Hi Lisa,
please ask development team to implement this feature as soon as possibile because our customers are asking for hamburger menu in desktop view very often (even if I don't like them).
Thank you.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us