in Wordpress Themes by magicalwonders (1.9k points)
Hello Folks,

I\'m working my way around Template Toaster, but I\'m totally stuck on how to change the colour of the bar that headings for posts appear on?

I have a sample page here - http://magicalwonders.com/blog/ The bar in question has an orange icon (which I can change) with \"Hello World\" in white text on it. The bar is currently grey in colour, but I can\'t see a function to change this anywhere?

Can anyone point me in the right direction please?

Many thanks,

Myles

2 Answers

by sarah (15.2k points)
You can change the color of Header bar for posts from :

TemplateToaster -> Content -> Post Properties -> Inner Border -> Background -> Color.
by magicalwonders (1.9k points)
Thank you Sarah, :)

I had tried that yesterday but it wasn\'t working for me for some reason! Today it works fine! Not sure what the issue was, but restarting the program has obviously helped. I was clicking features in quick succession, so maybe I managed to freeze some of the functions. :)

I can\'t see any option to remove the bar, so I\'m guessing this is achieved just by making it the same colour as the surrounding area?
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us