in Issues/Bugs by
Hi,
I purchased my licence through paypal payment 2 days ago 99$.
I received the payment confirmation from paypal but I didnt receive any email from you regarding the licence ...?
I tried to register to support but didnt receive anything either.

The email adress I used for paypal and support is jb23f hotmail#com.

Could you please give me some feedback ?
Thanks by advance
Regards

5 Answers

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
As I can see from our records you have already activated TemplateToaster using your purchased activation key, please let me know if you need any further assistance.
by twinkle45 (180 points)
I received the payment confirmation from paypal but I didnt receive any email from you regarding the licence ...?

Sorry but I don't see any payment associated with email altoxxxxx149@gmail.com. We send activation key to the email used while making the payment or the default Paypal email, did you check the spam folder of your payment/Paypal email ?

Can you please open a support ticket here for the quick solution: http://templatetoaster.com/support/

Your username is: twinkle45
by twinkle45 (180 points)

You can easily check out our high quality 500-254 exam with help of latest HP We offer up-to-dated Alaska Pacific University contains all those materials you want to University of Chicago dumps exam by using Olivet Nazarene University

We send out the activation key instantly on payment confirmation, please check spam/bulk folder or your default Paypal email. Let me know your Paypal default email if you don't see it there.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us