in Issues/Bugs by timbrown (280 points)
edited by timbrown

TT7 has the following issues in the exported templates:

Links to internal Wordpress pages have .html after them and throw an error when you click them. The error reads: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '0' (T_LNUMBER), expecting ',' or ';' in C:\xampp\htdocs\ringmaster\wp-content\themes\Ringmaster2017\404.php on line 88

The footer on the product page is full width in the exported template, even though container width is selected.

The product gallery is not working correctly and the lightbox is not displaying correctly. Clicking a product gallery thumbnail only opens it up in a lightbox with no controls. When you select the main product image, the lightbox also has no controls and has a checkered background when using a PNG. If you have variable product images set, they do not display when you select different product features. The same image stays in the product image field. 

The "Designed by" text in the footer will not link when a hyperlink is added. 

WooCommerce files are out-of-date: 

Overrides: Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/archive-product.php version - is out of date. The core version is 2.0.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/cart\cart-shipping.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.2.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/cart\cart-totals.php version - is out of date. The core version is 2.3.6
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/cart\cart.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/cart\proceed-to-checkout-button.php version - is out of date. The core version is 2.4.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/cart\shipping-calculator.php version 2.0.8 is out of date. The core version is 3.2.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/checkout\form-billing.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.0.9
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/checkout\form-checkout.php version - is out of date. The core version is 2.3.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/checkout\form-coupon.php
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/checkout\form-pay.php
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/checkout\form-shipping.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.0.9
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/checkout\payment.php version - is out of date. The core version is 2.5.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/checkout\review-order.php version - is out of date. The core version is 2.3.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/checkout\terms.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.1.1
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/checkout\thankyou.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.2.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/content-product.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/content-product_cat.php version - is out of date. The core version is 2.6.1
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/content-single-product.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/global\breadcrumb.php
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/global\form-login.php
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/loop\pagination.php version - is out of date. The core version is 2.2.2
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/loop\price.php version - is out of date. The core version is 1.6.4
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/loop\sale-flash.php
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/myaccount\form-edit-account.php
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/myaccount\form-edit-address.php version 2.6.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.9
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/myaccount\form-login.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.2.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/myaccount\my-address.php
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/myaccount\orders.php version 2.6.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.2.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/notices\error.php
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/notices\notice.php
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/notices\success.php
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/order\order-details-customer.php version 2.4.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.2.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/order\order-details-item.php version 2.5.0 is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/order\order-details.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.2.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/single-product\add-to-cart\external.php version - is out of date. The core version is 2.1.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/single-product\add-to-cart\grouped.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.0.7
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/single-product\add-to-cart\simple.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/single-product\add-to-cart\variable.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/single-product\add-to-cart\variation-add-to-cart-button.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/single-product\meta.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/single-product\price.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.0.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/single-product\product-image.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/single-product\product-thumbnails.php version - is out of date. The core version is 3.1.0
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/single-product\sale-flash.php
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/single-product\short-description.php version - is out of date. The core version is 1.6.4
Ringmaster2017/woocommerce/single-product\tabs\tabs.php version - is out of date. The core version is 2.4.0

Between the shortcomings of TT6 and the unaddressed problems of the TT7 beta, the WooCommerce website I've been working on that should have taken a few days has taken a several weeks. I like the program, and I have high hopes for TT7, but it has driven me crazy with all the bugs I've had to go in and fix with PHP and CSS after the fact (as I've also had to do with the version of the same theme I built in TT6). My reason for purchasing this program was so I wouldn't have to code!

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

Our development team is working on Woocommerce theme updation issue, we will soon provide you the solution in the upcoming build of TemplateToaster version 7 beta.

Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us