in Wordpress Themes by jenkinsbbg (240 points)
Hello,

Is there any way to reorder rows in the template without having to replace the content or formatting?

Basically, I just started a new template I would like to rearrange two sections of the template so that the section currently on the bottom would come first on the page. However, I do not want to re-create the formatting.

Thank you in advance for the help.

1 Answer

by defstm14 (400 points)
So what kind of content is it? Pictures or something? Do you have a website link to it. Might be possible to give you a hand from my end.
by jenkinsbbg (240 points)
Thanks for the reply. Here is a link to the website.
4d1.c77.myftpupload.com

Basically what I want to do is flip the skills section and the "diverse range of building products" section.

I want to keep the basic formatting and a look of this section.

Thanks
Tom
by defstm14 (400 points)
Hello Jenkins! Honestly in my opinion I would leave it. But just so you know, there is a couple to a few ways to do this. If you're using Template Toaster, you can reload all of your stuff from your saved (Template) not the folders created by Template Toaster for the website. Then you can rearrange the items and upload to CPanel or w/e you're using.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us