in Wordpress Themes by pablo (120 points)

Hi,

I´m putting some content in columns on a wordpress theme, when I see it on Desktop or Tablet I could manage to keep it ok.

When it shows on mobile the arrange it from left to right and not in columns as it should be, see pictures below.

Desktop Content content cells order

Mobile content cells order it´s wrong.

No live site yet..., anyhow the problem it´s from the Templatetoaster..., it´ll do it to all and any content.

How do I solve this ASAP ??, please.

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)
TemplateToaster provides option to set the number of columns  for the Mobile View also. To set the columns please follow the given steps:

Go To TemplateToaster -> Mobile View -> Double click on content -> Row -> Columns -> Set the columns for the mobile view.
by pablo (120 points)
Sorry guys..., the problem it´s not how many columns I have on Mobile. I think that you dont unsderstand the problem. The problem it´s how Template Toaster arrange the content from Desktop to Mobile, not how many columns are on Mobile, also I cant fit 3 columns on Mobile view.
Lets put it more graphic.

Lets say that I have 3 columns in 9 blocks of content on Desktop:

1   2   3
4   5   6
7   8   9

When I go to Mobile I need to see 1 column,like this, to the content still make sense:

So we need to see the content arranged as Columns from left to right. Right now Template Toaster it´s doing a mess, arranging the content from Rows. like:

Please tell me that Template Toaster can do this !!!, if not will be useless and this is normal fro any arrangement for Mobile at any kind today..., dont disappoint me guys.

And I need this ASAP, if you can´t solve it I need to get a better solution, so please be honest SOON (1 day maximum..)!!!

Regards.
Pablo
by pablo (120 points)
HELLO !!!, any body at home ??, this is the way that Template Toaster solve a problem ??, If you dont have a solution just say it...
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us