in Issues/Bugs by michaelkrauth (220 points)
Hi,

When I start a new project and select Joomla as CMS I can select from the list of sample templates.

This list contains templates for Joomla as well as for other CMS. So I can select "PicassoDesign", which is a Wordpress template, even when I selected Joomla as CMS.

The list of sample templates schould be filtered by the selected CMS or at least the templates should have an identifier.

Thank you, cheers,
Michael

1 Answer

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hello,

Each design can be used for all the CMSs. TemplateToaster automatically converts it according to the CMS selection.

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
by michaelkrauth (220 points)
Hm, ok, than I have a problem :)

When I use the PicassoDesign template I see the Wordpress logo in the menubar, where the Joomla logo should be for export.
When I export, the template can't be installed in Joomla, because it's not a Joomla template.
I selected Joomla in the first step …

Cheers,
Michael
by student-donald (1.8k points)
Michael, you may want to start a new post/thread, as it seems to be one and done on this forum with no follow up.
by michaelkrauth (220 points)
It's embarrassing, but I got it …
I haven't seen the type selection box :)

But I will open a ticket in issues/bugs as I think, the appropriate template should be preselected.

Thanks,
Michael
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us