in Issues/Bugs by conte (320 points)
closed by conte
Hi,

I've just realized that visited links in Joomla Modules do not take the color on mouse hover.

Looking at TT generated template.css I've seen, in line 960, this strange section that doesn't make any sense to me:

.ttr_block a:hover:not(.btn), .ttr_block a:hover:not(.btn)
{

color:#xxxxxx;

which most probably should be

.ttr_block a:hover:not(.btn), .ttr_block a:visited:hover:not(.btn)
{

color:#xxxxxx;

Is it a bug or am I doing something wrong?

Thank you
closed with the note: Taken in charge by support as a bug

2 Answers

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

Hi,

Please open a support ticket  and send some screenshot of your problem with your TTR file for the quick solution: http://templatetoaster.com/support/.

by conte (320 points)
Done.
Thanks
by iceferret (3.3k points)
I've just found the same thing. Add !important onto the color statementi.e:

color:#343434 !important;

it works as it should again.
by conte (320 points)
Thank you,
but I'd like to have template being exported correctly without to have to force styles "manually".

After some further tests I've realized that I was wrong when I thought the cause was the line I written in the OP. Most probably the problem is caused by a:hover being defined before a:visited in exported template while the order should be: link,visited,focus,hover,active

Support just confirmed that there's a bug which will be corrected in the next release.
by iceferret (3.3k points)
Absolutely agree with you, already worked out the  order must be wrong but that was a simple fix until it got sorted by tt's developers.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us