in Wordpress Themes by raman (120 points)

Hi Template Toaster.

Google webmaster tools says that the following two lines are appearing in every page of our site:

<meta name="description" content="Add the site description here" />

<meta name="keywords" content="First keyword, second keyword," />

I installed All In One SEO, and that is also adding a meta description tag. Could you tell how to disable the the above meta tags so that I can use the All In One SEO's meta tags? Or is it a better idea to use the meta tags inserted by Template toaster? But I do not see a way to edit those tags except through All In One SEO.

Thank you,

Raman

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)

Hi,

We have solved the issue in the latest build(6.0.0.9316). You can download the latest version from http://templatetoaster.com/downloads/TemplateToaster.exe

by raman (120 points)
Thank you for the reply. I updated the Template Toaster today and regenerated the theme.
The meta description still appears.
Then I went in Theme Options and disabled the SEO. But that did not have an effect.
Could you check again?

Also, a feature request: When updating the theme, the settings such as that of the slideshow etc all disappear, and we have to redo the settings. If there is an option to save the settings elsewhere, it will be very helpful.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us