in New Features Discussion by a-c (480 points)
Hi,

it's not a new feature, but (especially for people like me not too expert and skilled about web design) it would be great to find a way to have a better similarity between the file .ttr and the browser preview (final outcome): if you see the attached file, you will notice the different thickness of the fonts (to me that means to re-edit all the template since I expected the final outcome more similar to the .ttr file).

If it would be possibile, it would be really great!!!

editing-preview.jpg

4 Answers

by
I've noticed the same thing.

It affects not just the fonts themselves, but spacing, margins and padding.
Did you ever get a response to this?
by yogajap (900 points)
I've noticed the same thing.

It affects not just the fonts themselves, but spacing, margins and padding.
Did you ever get a response to this?

Not yet...
by carliendemos (220 points)
yes so irritating. You think you are ready with a good looking template and when i import it i need to change half of it because it does not look the same.

and with the amount of font you can change that is a lot of work.
would also be really really nice to be able to change al the fonts to the same and then only change the ones you want different. Like a basis font to start from. In good webdesign you don\\\'t use more than two fonts anyway.

please let me know if this is planned in future upgrades, this saves me 70% of the time spend to build the template.
by sarah (15.2k points)
Please open a support ticket with the ttr file and exported template.
Support url is http://templatetoaster.com/support/
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us