in Wordpress Themes by yogajap (900 points)
Hi,

still working on my first template-try I've found an issues I'd like to fix....

I'd like to have the title of the page centered (The "Hello World") but under content>typo>title I just can set style, size etc. but not "alignment"...

And then, after the upload of the theme on my wordpress directory, I've seen that every post has two lines over the title and one under the post:

* previous next
and (over previous next)
** navigazione articolo (maybe surfing article - I'm not sure how is the original english line)

and, last line of the page (under the post)
*** comment closed (since I've disabled the option to post comments for some articles)

How can I delete all these lines? Is there a way to do it working on my .ttr-file?

Where do I have to look? What do I have to do?

Thank you in advance!!!

3 Answers

by yogajap (900 points)

---

And then, after the upload of the theme on my wordpress directory, I've seen that every post has two lines over the title and one under the post:

* previous next
and (over previous next)
** navigazione articolo (maybe surfing article - I'm not sure how is the original english line)

and, last line of the page (under the post)
*** comment closed (since I've disabled the option to post comments for some articles)

How can I delete all these lines? Is there a way to do it working on my .ttr-file?

Maybe it can help some other user: googling I've found how to delete those lines....

* and ** > on single.php file, I had to delete

<h3 class="assistive-text"><?php _e( 'Post navigation', 'twentyeleven' ); ?></h3>
<span class="nav-previous"><?php previous_post_link( '%link', __( '<span class="meta-nav">&larr;</span> Previous', 'twentyeleven' ) ); ?></span>
<span class="nav-next"><?php next_post_link( '%link', __( 'Next <span class="meta-nav">&rarr;</span>', 'twentyeleven' ) ); ?></span>

*** > on comment.php file, I had to delete
<p class="nocomments"><?php _e( 'Comments are closed.', 'twentyeleven' ); ?></p>

:D

Now I just need help for my centering-question.... any idea?

;)
by james (5.3k points)
Hi,

We have implemented the option of 'Alignment' of 'Post Title' in the latest version of TemplateToaster.
We have also implemented the options to remove 'Post Navigation', 'Older/Newer Posts' & 'Comments are closed' in Wordpress Theme Options. You can find them in 'Theme Options->General'.

You can download latest version(4.1.0.5593) from http://templatetoaster.com/downloads/TemplateToaster.exe
by yogajap (900 points)
Hi,
We have implemented ....
You can download latest version(4.1.0.5593) from http://templatetoaster.com/downloads/TemplateToaster.exe

Thank You!!!
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us