in Wordpress Themes by dougdye (120 points)
Just bought TT, and I am learning how it works... some of this is probably dumb, but I need to ask a few very basic questions:

1. Once I exported a theme, I clicked for documentation. It said that lots of options can be configured in Appearance>> Theme options. But once I activated the theme, there is no Theme options link under Appearance. This is confusing, because when using Artisteer with the Templateer plugin, there is a Theme Options link under Appearance, but I don't see it with TT, even though I am told that it is supposed to be there..

2. We use Formidable forms. I put a "Quick Contact Form" contact form in the sidebar, but it isn't displaying. All I get is text that says "Quick Contact Form".

3. I can't find an easy way to get rid of the vertical menu in the sidebar.

4. I have a light gray, full width header with a page width image as a "Foreground" image. I thought the theme would be responsive, but as I make the browser window smaller, the header image contracts horizontally but not vertically. At a certain point, it disappears completely, but I can still see the light gray header itself.

I am working from the first theme on your Samples page in WP 3.7.1. I am sure I will have a lot more questions, but this will get me started. Thanks in advance for the help.

2 Answers

by
Hi there,
I am not able to answer all of your questions, but I will give it a try. You can find the Themes Options in the menu on the left of your dashboard, right above Appearance.
Getting rid of the vertical menu: go to the widgets, and remove the vertical menu there in the relevant sidebar(s).

Rest of the questions I cannot answer. I usually work with Contact Form 7, which has done a tremendous job for me over the last 4 years, and the problem with the header in responsive view doesn't occur when I use it.

Hope this helps a bit.

Kind regards,
Helen
by james (5.3k points)
Hi,

Please open a support ticket at http://www.templatetoaster.com/support with the exported template and the URL to your website.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us