in Wordpress Themes by kim173 (320 points)

Hi there,

I have a sidebar menu where submenu items expand when the upper level is hovered over.  I have an instance where the menu goes to a third level.  All appears correct in the backend (see screen shot) but in the front end when a second level menu item is hovered over....in this case "Watershed Science Bulletin" the menu doesn't expand to show the child items under that (Current Issue, Call for Papers, and Editorial Committee). 

In other words, the sidemenu will only expand to a second level max.  This is a universal problem and not just a glitch with these particular menu items.

You can view the behavior at:

http://cwp.org/newsitewp/

the main menu item is "News & Publications".

Thanks for you attention to this.

Kim

1 Answer

by sarah (15.2k points)
Hi,

Vertical menu shows sub-child only upto 1 level. If, you want to show menu levels above 1 then please select Expand Horizontally. TemplateToaster -> SidebarMenu -> Sub-menu -> Expand horizontally
by kim173 (320 points)
Thanks for your reply.  My "boss" doesnt like the horizontal menus.  Is there any code I can add that will expand the menu the way it is to the next level?
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us