in Wordpress Themes by
Hi,

Sorry it seems I can't find an option: is it possible right now to style the paragraphs margin/padding of a post? There is a "Content" entry for styling the post content, but nothing especially related to paragraphs.

Thank you!
Frédéric

6 Answers

by keithadv (1.4k points)
If you're asking if it's possible to affect the text of the paragraph independently of the headers and metadata, I can't find that either.
by trogladyte (1.4k points)
I agree - I can't see it either. In fact, this whole area is very confusing - at least to me coming from Artisteer. The way it's named, and where the typograhy is in the designer is loopy! :D I did send support a message early on after I started using TT and they said they would work on tidying this area up. <crosses fingers>
by
Thanks for the replies!

I agree, this is something that should be available, because styling paragraphs is certainly one of the most basic (and crucial) aspects of any publishing tool like Wordpress.
by
8-) :oops: :cry: :evil: :idea: :?: :?: :?: :?: :geek: :ugeek:
Hi,

Sorry it seems I can't find an option: is it possible right now to style the paragraphs margin/padding of a post? There is a "Content" entry for styling the post content, but nothing especially related to paragraphs.

Thank you!
Frédéric
by rob (180 points)
Clicking on Content, you'll see 3 sections "content", "post" and "comment"

Clicking on typography in the "content" section you'll have options for Heading, Paragraph, Active, Hover, and Visited links.

Clicking on typography in the "post" section you'll be able to control all the posting type styles, the "content" is the regular paragraphs within a post, that was a bit confusing to me at first. All the meta typography applies to the "posted on" and "posted by".

Don't know if this is what you were looking.
by
Thanks Rob for you reply.

Actually I want to set the padding/margin value of a paragraph in the posts (I think it is an important setting, because it's often necessary to set the space height between two paragraphs for example).
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us