in Issues/Bugs by woffleys (240 points)
Hi,

I Activated my copy of template toaster about 2 days ago and now it needs activating again which I cant do. can someone tell me how to fix this?

Kris.

23 Answers

by puntoitalia (140 points)
I played a little with the registry keys and it's all good now (re Activation by 1460 - Nov 29, 2012), now I can have some fun with the program, yeay!
by woffleys (240 points)
I have now found out what happened to my activation.

It seems whenever an update occurs, either manually or automated, it removes the license key from windows registry, without informing your server. I know this is not intentional, but you might need to check the install files to skip that particular registry key on install / uninstall, so the application stays valid.
by almarma (320 points)
I'm having exactly the same problem now. Yesterday I installed TT on a Virtual Guest (I'm a Mac user) and today it's on trial mode again. I try again to activate, and says the limit has been reached. Can you help me?

Thanks in advance

Just added one more activation to your license, it should work now.

Hi! It worked for some days, but after some weeks without using TT, I opened it today, downloaded the new version it recommended me, and same problem again: unregistered trial version. Can you help me?

Oh, I edit the post to add a comment: The update has destroyed the template I made with the previous version. All the colors, borders, headings and menus are changed!! I hope it's fixed in final release!

Thank you and kind regards,
Almarma
by
Hi,

Activation limit has been reached, why?

Fernando Jimenez
Brazil
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

Activation limit has been reached, why?

Fernando Jimenez
Brazil

I have just replied to your support ticket with a solution.
by sibra-com (240 points)
I have the same problem, bought, upload, activated, but after restarting the program activation is not working and working again, the program in trial mode help!
I have the same problem, bought, upload, activated, but after restarting the program activation is not working and working again, the program in trial mode help!

We fixed your activation issue in latest version.
by adam27092000 (180 points)
I'm not able to activate the software. Is there some fix for this? I tried disabling firewall, symantec, etc.

I get the pop-up:

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time...

I need helps ASAP. I have a real tight deadline on a couple of projects requiring Magento templates

Thanks.

-ADAM
by adam27092000 (180 points)
I'm not able to activate the software. Is there some fix for this? I tried disabling firewall, symantec, etc.

I get the pop-up:

A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time...

I need helps ASAP. I have a real tight deadline on a couple of projects requiring Magento templates

Thanks.

-ADAM

Sorry, should have added: software version is: 3.1.0.5354
Please try updating to latest TemplateToaster version and disabling the realtime scanning like antivirus or proxy etc.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us