in Wordpress Themes by
Hello,

I've created a sub menu setup as shown below:

Menu 1 | Menu 2 | Menu 3
.......... Menu 2a -> Menu 2a1

However, I'm getting the following error...

Warning: Missing argument 3 for generate_level2_custom_children(), called in /home/content/68/6519868/html/wp-content/themes/LFD-3/functions.php on line 737 and defined in /home/content/68/6519868/html/wp-content/themes/LFD-3/functions.php on line 746

I've turned off ALL plug-ins to see if there was a conflict... but still received the error when viewing website. I remove the submenu (example - Menu 2a1) and the error goes away and everything displays correctly. I add it back in and puff... error is back!

I would appreciate if someone could give me some insight as to why this is happening?? :(

Thanks a bunch!

2 Answers

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

We have solved the issue in latest build(3.1.0.5346). You can download latest version from http://templatetoaster.com/downloads/TemplateToaster.exe

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
by
Thanks, yes that build did solve the problem :) I and I'm sure many others appreciate the quick response in getting this resolved!
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us