in Wordpress Themes by
I have noticed the backgrounds and logos in the header squish sideways and lose aspect ratio as you make the window smaller. Looks strange and as I love your program looks unprofessional.

An example of what I'm saying can be found on your ELECTRONICS DEMO.
Watch the Electronics logo squish as you make the window smaller. This also happens on header backgrounds.

Thanks
Monty

4 Answers

by
I have also noticed this from Mac or Windows browsers
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

This is design problem not application problem. Logo is merged with the background image. It should have been added from Header -> Logo.

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
by
Hi,

This is design problem not application problem. Logo is merged with the background image. It should have been added from Header -> Logo.

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support

I get what your saying and will watch out for that. With that said maybe the header could collapse gracefully instead of being compressed or squished
Here is a site I built awhile back (not a TT site unfortunately) and even though site is not responsive notice how the header does not squish http://mdrboatparade.org.
As I said I hope this illustrates what I'm saying.

Loving your product more and more each day.
by cyberben3d (820 points)
I would prefer that the graphics did not squish too. (The logo will also squash if the browser is sized small enough.) My template looks misaligned on the iPad (see attachment) - the header graphics overlap the logo even though they aren't supposed to. Is there a way to disable the squishing? Using Retail Pro version.

Capture.PNG
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us