in Wordpress Themes by
Hello,

I'm new to using TemplateToaster as I've used a competitive product for several years... Anyway, I'm in the process of create a website for a customer and I can't seem to get a static Home page to display as a menu item? I've been building Wordpress websites for years... so I pretty confident that it's not me.

Furthermore, I quickly uploaded a theme created in the OTHER product... and boom... the Home page properly displayed in the menu.

Sooooo... Can someone give me an insight as to why it's not working correctly in TT?

Thanks

2 Answers

by helenbakker (500 points)
Hi,
I think this is more of a menu-issue in WP than in TT. You have to change your top menu to, let's call it Main, place the menu items you want, and save the menu. Then you go to the Location tab and select the Main menu as your theme location 'menu'. The other one (or 2, depending on how many sidebars you have chosen), is/are related to the vertical menus in sidebars.

Hope this helps.

Helen
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Hi,

We have solved the issue in latest build(3.1.0.5278). You can download latest version from http://templatetoaster.com/downloads/TemplateToaster.exe

Sincerely,
TemplateToaster Support
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us