in General Discussion by zech91 (160 points)
I wonder if the activation code for beta would be free forever or will it expire. :?

6 Answers

by administrator1 (940 points)
Beta license is valid for three months from the date of registration.
by foxbox (280 points)
And what will happen afterwards and do you have any idea about a future price?
by administrator1 (940 points)
Beta license can be extended by contacting support until TemplateToaster is in beta stage.

Sorry, I can't provide you the exact price info yet but it'll be affordable.
by hlarledge (440 points)
Beta license can be extended by contacting support until TemplateToaster is in beta stage.

Sorry, I can't provide you the exact price info yet but it'll be affordable.

Please tell us soon. I am really enjoying testing your product, but I don't want to invest too much time until I know if I'll be able to afford to purchase it going forward.

Thank you!
by
I would think it would be fair to provide the commercial product, for free, to the folks who played a measurable role in flushing out bugs, reporting problems, providing solution suggestions.

otherwise, while we get to use the tool for a period of time, we become in effect 'free labor' as uncompensated QA testers.
by
I would think it would be fair to provide the commercial product, for free, to the folks who played a measurable role in flushing out bugs, reporting problems, providing solution suggestions.

otherwise, while we get to use the tool for a period of time, we become in effect 'free labor' as uncompensated QA testers.

True, but nobody forced you to to beta test :D
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us