in Issues/Bugs by alanbrigden (120 points)
Hi,

I had a live chat about the slowness of TT. And was to told try to clear font cache from within preferences which I did. Thank you Sarah for your help. It worked for a while but am finding even with me clearing the cache after only a few minutes the program lags and is taking me ages to make a few moves. This is a real issue with me as I need to have continuity while working. I am looking for a replacement for Artisteer. I have been trying TT for some time but until now really never used it in production. If you can only sort the slowness of the program it would be extremely good. Below is my specs. Can you please help.

OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium
Version 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1 Build 7601
System Type x64-based PC
Processor AMD Athlon(tm) II X4 605e Processor, 2300 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. P01-A3, 10-Aug-10
SMBIOS Version 2.6
Windows Directory C:\Windows
System Directory C:\Windows\system32
Boot Device \Device\HarddiskVolume1
Locale United States
Hardware Abstraction Layer Version = "6.1.7601.17514"
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 8.00 GB
Total Physical Memory 7.99 GB
Available Physical Memory 3.23 GB
Total Virtual Memory 16.0 GB
Available Virtual Memory 7.41 GB
Page File Space 7.99 GB
Graphics Card NVIDIA GeForce GT 730

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)
Please do the following:
1) Go to TemplateToaster -> File -> Preference -> Application settings -> Use hardware graphics acceleration if available - toggle it
And, at System Font Cache Service -> toggle the Disable Service -> click on Clear Font Cache.
2) Update the Graphics Card Drivers.
3) Check at %LOCALAPPDATA%\CrashDumps if there is any error report with name TemplateToaster. If it exist make a zip file of it and mail it to support [at]templatetoaster.com
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us