in HTML Website by shaoyu_80 (200 points)
How to design a good page overall reuse or application to the next page, just do some picture adjustment, so that we can improve the efficiency of production, the design of the page.
When I was in production, the page is found that there are often pages can be repeated use or very similar, so I want to apply existing whole page to the next page (only the picture of the current page will be changed), but never found how to operation, hope to answer or provide the solution, thank you!

3 Answers

by shaoyu_80 (200 points)
I am a user from China, English is poor, please forgive me. I am a professional version of the user. At present the following problems:
1. I now make to page 11 (unfinished), the second day when I open the page to continue to work to find all the pictures on the page can't display, use the mouse to select when the object is in the region.

2 then continue to make, the newly added structure and the picture is show, but save to reopen after, picture is gone again.

3. The file should not be stored, when click on the store button, after completion of the previous state is stored, button ashing, and now no response after click, then close the pop up whether to save dialog box, click yes, close and open again, still no save.

Now the whole task, because of the software can't downwards, hope to reply as soon as possible, if you need to remote, can also contact the time, I will cooperate with. thank you
by shaoyu_80 (200 points)
Is the.TRR file size limit? I found my original file size is 4.8M, and does not show pictures of the file size of the 365K
by lisa-west (35.1k points)
Please specify, which version of TemplateToaster are you working on?
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us