in Issues/Bugs by simon (2.3k points)
Hi TT,
This is not a biggie but is rather annoying. When you create a custom module position in desktop view it also creates it in the tablet and mobile view. This is OK if the module is in a position in the latter two views where it can be seen, e.g. somewhere in the middle of the view.

The upshot is, that if they are to the side of say the header, you cannot see them in the mobile views and you end up with a template/theme that is live with social icons or whatever is in that module halfway across the first post.

It would be good if you had something like the "Bar" dropdown, but telling you what modules (including custom modules) are there and the option to remove them.

The last one I had to get rid of was so far out of view, I had to increase the menu top margin to 300px so I could highlight the custom module to delete it.

Thanks.

1 Answer

by sarah (15.2k points)
Please open a ticket at support http://templatetoaster.com/support with the ttr file. So that we could get the exact case of this issue.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us