in Joomla Templates by payop (340 points)
I am still new to TT and trying to work through some issues. I have started a blank template and attempting to assign a background color to a block element. I've managed to zero in on the css code that controls this element but I cannot figuure out where in TT I should set this. I have set the background color for the page, content, in post content properties, and in the block quote elements properties and none seem to be working. When I add background-color: #EEEEEE to the element below it changes the background color. Any idea what menu item I should be using for this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

.ttr_block_content {
background: none repeat scroll 0 0 rgba(255, 255, 255, 0);
border: 0 solid rgba(211, 211, 211, 1);
border-radius: 0;
color: #333333;
font-family: "Arial";
font-size: 12px;
font-style: normal;
font-weight: normal;
margin: 3px;
padding: 2px;
text-align: left;
text-decoration: none;

5 Answers

by sarah (15.2k points)
The "ttr_block_content" styles are applied to the module. You can set its style from TemplateToaster -> Modules -> Content Properties
by payop (340 points)
Am I missing something? I don't have a modules section in Template Toaster. I have a module position section but it doesn't have any content properties to it.
by payop (340 points)
I added the following using the built-in css editor and that appears to have taken care of the issue. Not the best solution and I'll have to remember to add this if I modify the template but for now it works and I can move on to finishing the template.

.ttr_block_content
{
background-color:#EEEEEE
}
by james (5.3k points)
Hi,

The modules tab doesn't shows as you don't have any sidebar in it. Just select the sidebar from TemplateToaster -> Sidebar-> Layout, then it will show the modules tab in the TemplateToaster .
by payop (340 points)
Thanks James - worked perfectly. Still trying to work through the transition from Artisteer - appreciate the tip.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us