in Joomla Templates by majan (240 points)
Hi, As I have a lot of customization in my template I don't want to install template again from a scratch, however I need to update link to my logo, I can't find place where I need to put valid link. I found that in templateDetails.xml file is link which is right now using as link for logo, but even if I change that my logo still provide me to old link. I hope it is clear and I bielive that I don't need to install template again.

/majn

1 Answer

by lisa-west (35.1k points)
TemplateToaster provides option to change Header logo navigation link at Joomla end also even after template installation so you need not to reinstall the template. To modify logo link from Joomla end please follow the steps provided below -

for Joomla version 4.x

Go to Joomla dashboard -> system -> site template styles -> click your activated template name -> template options -> header options -> change header logo navigation link -> save.

for Joomla version 3.x

Go to Joomla dashboard -> extensions -> templates -> click your activated template name -> template options -> header options -> change header logo navigation link -> save.
by majan (240 points)
Thank you! This is what I looking for
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us