in Joomla Templates by dirkhagemann (280 points)

Hi folks, I try to get a background texture like paper/jeans ... in my Joomla4 template. But I can´t find an "add" button for new graphics on the backgrounds/texture sections? How can I achieve that a little graphic is used for the complete background like I did it here? slimdirk.de

Best  regards,

Dirk

2 Answers

by john-smith (1.9k points)

Hey,

Thanks for letting us know about the situation. We'd love to help you with this.

As such there is no such feature to use the custom effect. You can use the effects, Texture and shadow provided by the TemplateToaster. We hope this is helpful. Let us know if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns

by dirkhagemann (280 points)
So to answer my own question, I solved this by using a background image from Template Toaster. After exporting the Joomla template I found the "HomeDesktopbody-texture.png" and "HomeDesktopheader-texture.png" and just changed the files to one I like more. Upload the file via FTP and it worked fine!
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us