in General Discussion by mayawebhost (380 points)

I have had too many problems with the Software, I need help, it seems that it is useless for what I need it for, I escaped from themler because it started to fail and I was late in buying this software because I saw more options and you won, but to date I have not used it almost nothing, in fact I'm thinking of renewing my subscription to themler until they stop supporting it, I'm going to go step by step of all the things I need for this to work as required or explain where the tools are to do it.

Install wordpress on my server to use a template created by the template Toaster, try to edit the title in simple blocks like the ones wordpress has, I can't align the text and it only happens in the template I made in template toaster, in the other templates which comes by default in wordpress if it works to align the text.

Attached Images

1 Answer

by john-smith (1.9k points)

Hey,

We Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have generated this issue at our end and forwarded it to the development team. We will provide you with an updated build very soon. For the time being, you can set the alignment and typography from TemplateToaster. It should appear accordingly.
We hope this is helpful. Let us know if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

by mayawebhost (380 points)
I need to modify the text with alignment to the center and other parts with alignment to the left, that solution is not practical.
I'm going to try it in Joomla!
by john-smith (1.9k points)
Hey,

We Apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. We have created a custom CSS solution for your text to the alignment center. Follow the steps to Add Custom CSS

Open WordPress Backend->Appearance->ThemeOptions->General->Custom CSS->Save

#ttr_html_content_margin p.has-text-align-center{
text-align: center;
}
#ttr_html_content_margin p.has-text-align-left{
text-align: left;
}
#ttr_html_content_margin p.has-text-align-right{
text-align: right;
}

Appearance->Theme File Editor->Your Activated Theme->CSS->admin-style.css-> Update file

.editor-styles-wrapper p.has-text-align-center{
text-align: center;
}
.editor-styles-wrapper p.has-text-align-left{
text-align: left;
}
.editor-styles-wrapper p.has-text-align-right{
text-align: right;
}

We hope this is helpful. Let us know if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us