in Joomla Templates by heiner-broecker (140 points)

Hi there,

I want to have a transparent logo and menu section to see the background picture (or maybe a video?) of the body.

How can I do this

thx.

Heiner

1 Answer

by john-smith (1.9k points)

Hey, 

Thanks for letting us know about the situation. We'd love to help you with this.

Open TemplateToaster->Container->Background->Select the transparent color

Click on Header->Background->Select the transparent color

Click on menu->Background->Select the transparent color

We are also attaching screenshots for your reference. Please feel free to contact us if you face any issues.

by heiner-broecker (140 points)
Hi there,
I've done all of your specifications and it looks OK in TemplateToaster, but in any Browser it still looks not OK.

Please have a look @ https://www.australienimkopf.de

kind regards
Heiner
by john-smith (1.9k points)
Hey,

Thanks for letting us know about the situation. We'd love to help you with this.

The color that seems to be in your header background image might be of Fallback value Please make sure that you have selected header background color and fallback value as transparent. Follow the steps to set the background as transparent

Open TemplateToaster->Your Template->Header->Background->Transparent color-> Images->More images->Fallback Value-> Transparent

We hope this is helpful. Let us know if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us