in HTML Website by lucieno2 (260 points)
I am using the latest Pro Version.
Cannot remove background images... :oops:
Anyone know how to do that?
I can replace them but I don't see an option for No background image after I insert one.
This is on ALL pages.

Cannot remove the hyperlink or the word "Home" from the home page.

Thank you for your time. :)

3 Answers

by james (5.3k points)
(1) To Remove background image, Select background color for that element and then set background-color to no color. Same as the case for all elements. This will surely help you resolve this problem.
(2) To remove Home from Home Page you can modify that button at Menu Add/Edit Menu Item -> select Home -> Modify. You can modify menu items in case of HTML only.
by lucieno2 (260 points)
(1) Remove background image, setting background-color to no color does not remove the image.
BUT if I replace the image with a color and then set it to No Color it then removes the color so in effect the image is gone. :)
You need to explain that in the forum or in the documentation.

(2) To remove Home from Home Page, Found a bug, When you shrink the screen the wording in that box goes away. ;)
That's why I missed it......
See attachment,

Thanks,

Menu Add Edit.jpg
by networkandweb (290 points)
TT needs to make a "no background" option for the header tab.  This would make the process intuitive.
by peter2015 (140 points)
Hello
You need help for remove backgrouns image for HTML.you can sent your data bellow link.
I can try remove backgrouns image.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us