in Joomla Templates by lundahl (500 points)

I have played around a bit in TT and tried to make the tablet and mobile tabs look good. Now the contents of the tabs are very narrow. I want to make the content broader. How do I set the width of the content in the tablet and mobile tabs when the content has become too narrow?

2 Answers

by lisa-west (35.1k points)
TemplateToaster provides an option to set margin/padding to page content to set its display, to set the content area width on tablet/mobile view please Go to TemplateToaster → tablet/mobile view → Content → post → padding → more → set an appropriate value of margin and padding as per your requirement → save.
by lundahl (500 points)
Hi Lisa

I have tried to change according to your instructions but it does not seem to have anything to do with it. One way to restore the width can be successful if you exit the program and start it again and the width will be better. After adjusting texts and other things, the width suddenly becomes 1 cm again.

Do you have any other suggestions?
by lisa-west (35.1k points)
Please open a support ticket at https://templatetoaster.com/support and provide your ttr file, our support team will surely help you.
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us