TemplateToaster provides various option to add/style/layout widget module below and above Header/Menu/Content/Footer. To add second menu as your requirements follow the steps:
1. Open your ttr file.
2. Click 'Module Postions' Menu.
3. Click 'Add Row' option => Click Above Header => In appeared dialog set No. of Columns to 1 and Enter 1st cell name(e.g. New Module) => Click Ok.
4. Click on your created Module => Style/layout accordingly.
5. Export your Template.
On your Joomla Backend:
6. Install Template => Set this Template to Default.
7. Now Click on Menus => Manage => Click on 'Add a module for this menu' Corresponding to your new menu.
8. Enter title in appeared dialog and Set Position to your created Module Position(i.e. New Module ).
9. Click 'Save & Close' => Visit your Site.