in General Discussion by sfavrongmail-com (640 points)
Just wanna say to the peoples of TemplateToaster and to the peoples a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Big thank's to Lisa West and Mike Davis for there support and there time, the same goes to others.

Please for me watch your drinking and driving in these party time. I dont want any bad things to any ones, thinking of all your lives; i simply just care!

You should add an other section beside "Ask a Question", that could be called "Other Comments". So that peoples could say some comments and appreciations to the peoples here. It could be a link of TT beside the words: (All Activity - Questions - Unanswered - Tags - Ask a Question) on the same grey colored line to add the word ( Other Comments); that goes to: templatetoaster.com/forum/comments. So that peoples can comments and write others, beside asking a question.

Thank's for giving me the permissions and authorizations that i can do printscreen image, to create some books guides about using TemplateToaster; i'm pretty sure it should bring more peoples into TT.

Once again i wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you and your loved ones.

Thank's for your time and help. I appreciate your self very much.

A+

2 Answers

by templatetoaster (24.8k points)

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and entire TemplateToaster family. I will forward your suggestions.

//Please for me watch your drinking and driving in these party time. I don't want any bad things to any ones, thinking of all your lives; i simply just care!// yes

Mike, 
TemplateToaster Support

by jgort2 (320 points)
Happy new year to all of you guys from the Netherlands!

As i am new to TT, i can say im very happy working with TT, and such a relieve after Themer......

Keep up the good work TT-team.

I put this comment here, as i didnt know where to put it else (^ other comments good idea!)
by sfavrongmail-com (640 points)
Well i welcome you Jgort2 into the TemplateToaster. I like them very much, they are great peoples! I'm happy that i am not the only person that would like that on there grey line they add "Other Comments".

I think there are peoples that appreciate them as much as i do, it's rewarding for them to know. Of course they can be peoples that dont like much TT, me i find them great peoples!! There is also great peoples that answer to the questions in the forum.

Me i have much to learn on the TT version of october 2018, this to create some basic pdf guide with images of the soft. Thank's to TT for there permissions and authorizations that i can do screen shots to explain the soft. I'm sure it will bring more peoples into TT, this beside the peoples that i suggest to them TT.

Once again i welcome you Jgort2 into TT.

A+
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us