This morning, I made a simple template to test the software. Editing module positions seem to work well. This afternoon, I tried another, but the ability to Edit Module Positions has stopped working. When I click the checkbox, the modules appear, but the module names are not displayed within them, and I cannot click on them to edit. The software locks up and Windows reports Template Toaster is no longer responding.
Reopening the software, the problem is still there if I open the saved TTR file, but not if I start a new project.
(PS> I tried to attach the zipped template to this post, but I got a forum error saying file too big.)