in General Discussion by
I'm been waiting for about a year for TT to have a hamburger menu like Artisteer in responsive mode. I'm waiting for them to refine this before I make my purchase. This has been the only thing preventing us from buying your software.

Do you have this yet?

When will this simple thing be done?

9 Answers

by
It would seem Artisteer is more active in their forums than you. Sad. This software had so much potential. But it's not even a clone right now. More like a knock off. Sad. Fail...
by sarah (15.2k points)
Sorry for the delay in reply, we are working on this feature and try to provide it in our next major release.
by
If you can pull it off you get our money. Like I said it's the only thing holding us back right now. Looking forward to it.
by
So when is this going to happen? I got work to do you know.
by
Okay I give up. TT is dead as well.

You guys have any interest in selling the company to someone who has the money to continue to advance the software and kick Artisteers ass?

Or do we need to spend money to make a newer software all together?
by sarah (15.2k points)
Pardon the delay in responding to your reply. Regrettably, we can't enclose the timeframe of all our upcoming plans regarding the future release of TemplateToaster. We are working on the development of TemplateToaster and make it available as soon as possible.
by
Sorry you guys are a day late and a dollar short.

We are no longer interested. You failed.
by
Every now and then I check Template Toaster to see if they compare to Artisteer.

I guess Artisteer is the only company in the world to be able to make a software that creates a decent Hamburger menu. Amazing just amazing. Artisteer is dead and Template Toaster is screwing the pooch. Someone else is about to come our with a 3rd Wordpress Theme Creation software and then I guess Artisteer and Template Toaster will die...
by templatetoaster (24.8k points)
Every now and then I check Template Toaster to see if they compare to Artisteer.

I guess Artisteer is the only company in the world to be able to make a software that creates a decent Hamburger menu. Amazing just amazing. Artisteer is dead and Template Toaster is screwing the pooch. Someone else is about to come our with a 3rd Wordpress Theme Creation software and then I guess Artisteer and Template Toaster will die...

I am not sure I understand you requirement completely but Hamburger menu is already available in V5 Mobile view, please see the attached screenshot and let us know what improvement you need. Make sure to select Mobile View from bottom left in TemplateToaster.

hamburger.png
Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us