in General Discussion by cscalenetworks (200 points)
Hello,

I’m writing this message to let all concerned parties know how unbelievably disappointed I am with this company. Every day that I must wait for you to update your software is a day that I’m potentially losing thousands of dollars and that is completely unacceptable. I reported my current issue almost 2 weeks ago and every time I inquire as to when my update will be complete, someone always says the same thing and they never gave me a time frame.

Like I’ve said in the past, this company has the potential to be everything a web developer needs when a comes to developing themes and pages. However, nobody is going to feel comfortable referring anybody to a company that is completely unprofessional in handling support tickets and that has a product where something breaks in it almost every week.

I have been given an opportunity that has been over two decades in the making and I have had to keep stalling the biggest part of this opportunity because I have not been able to adequately sustain my income because every time I try to use the program, I never finish a project. I do not wish to close my company, therefore, I vow to stay on top of this company until you figure out my current issue, as well as giving us the ability to use up to three link colors on all our links. I do not want to hear another “sorry for the inconvenience…” I want to know that the next update that I see on this website is the one that has the fix for my issue and that you are working on what I just stated because it absolutely is 100% necessary as 99% of all websites have at least two link colors. Because this feature is available on the “designed by link, there is absolutely no reason why it cannot be implemented for the links in the content.

I’m sure all your customers will agree with me when I say that we don’t want updates every week, we want them, maybe every three months. So, my suggestion is that you get a group of beta testers before you release updates to the public.

Yes, I’m very upset. But no, I’m not going to bash your company unless you don’t change some of your business practices, and swiftly. I will not allow this company to ruin what I’m building for my life.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Please log in or register to answer this question.

Interested in localizing/Translating TemplateToaster Software in your native language in exchange of a Pro License ? Contact Us